Tuesday, May 2

SnB Ladylike gloves

Well I finally got some pictures off my camera.
I re-did the ladylike gloves from SnB Crochet book in the proper sock-type yarn. I bought Regia Cotton, which I must say is gorgeous feeling stuff. They turned out great.
hand_model
I got a thing about fingerless gloves, I keep making different ones, but haven't worn them lots, but I know I'll keep making more.

I started a class at university for spring - Introduction to Statistical Analysis, so getting back into the "study" mode. It's a nice break from the usual day to day routine so as long as I can keep up my concentration levels and doing the homework I'll do okay and be happy with myself.

Don't ya just love spring?? This was my view all morning while I was crocheting and drinking coffee on the weekend.
spring_is_here-FINALLY
Lots of yard work, but those hours of peace listening to the birds, wind and trees on the weekends are so beautiful when we can seen this at a glance.

I'm slowly catching up the the bloglines reading, just haven't been writing too much. Hope I haven't bored you away....Curly says keep reading us, LOL
curly-likes-sprinkg