Tuesday, May 16

one skein for me

Yay, I'm happy I found a copy of the Interweave One Skein book at lunch today at McNally's.
oneskein
I keep brain flip-flopping on what kind of project I want to work on lately, so have just been working on another snuggle blankie for the animal shelter as well as my longgggg garterstitch scarf/hood thing which is a long term project. I'm hoping this book will give me a couple of smaller things to work on, and hopefully from stash yarn I already have too. I still want to make the sweet pea shawl from the Happy Hooker book, but with studying/homework in my statistics class I figured I should just stick with a few smaller projects.

Nothing much else new for me, I phoned my mom for Mother's day so she was tickled about that.

I'll have to check out the one-skein along page now..no pressure though.