Thursday, March 8

another FBB

Here's another Fat Bottom Bag I made at Christmas for a lady who wanted to buy a pink one that was girly-girly for her niece. It turned out so nice. I used Bernat Satin for it and bought a special lining fabric for it that had all kinds of makeup/lipstick/nailpolish stuff in it which was perfect.

FAT BOTTOM BAG

and the lining
FAT BOTTOM BAG LINING

Cute hey?

So I was forced to move to the new Blogger this morning when I signed in,...so far so good.
I'm getting tons of email "anonymous" spam crap in my Haloscan so have to read a bit about how to stop that.

I'm still playing around with learning the new digital camera; it's a Kodak Z-612, has extra zoom on it so I want to experiment with more macro closeup shots.

OMG, I actually experimented with knitting on DPN's on one of the doggy sweaters, the little frill. Also learned how to pick up stitches for that sweater too. The DPN's are easy, just a little more finger aerobics working with them is all. I got some 6.5mm Bamboo DPN's for my birthday, but think I'll exchange them for 5mm so I can learn making hats with them instead of making them flat, cause the sewing up of the seam seems to be a lot harder to make look good with a flat piece of knitting than crochet.

I'll leave you with a pic of my baby..so proud to be chewing away on his bone
CURLYDOG

Have a great day!! It's supposed to be 6 above here tomorrow, so how nice that will be.