Wednesday, December 28

Still December

Well I've been enjoying the time off work for the most part. B is painting a few rooms on the inside of the house, nice "bold" colors. So far it's looking great. One bedroom is burgandy, and the living room will be a medium kinda green. Major change from the complete house done in a light gray which was blinding to the eyes and really not relaxing at all. Can't wait to see the living room.

We had a nice quiet Christmas pretty much. My g/f and the kids came over on the 23rd evening and we did prezzies. I had made both Bryce and Brooke an afghan for their rooms and I know they loved them. I got so many awesome foot creams and scrubs and pedicure toys. Tons of Tim Horton's coffee too!! I'm such a Timmy-Ho ho, LOL.

My sister and bro-in-law came over for the feast on Xmas day; we had such a great time, good food. And my other g/f stopped by with her little snowman hat that my Curlydog kept wanting to bite and play with, haha. Here's a funny "action" shot of Curly-Earl trying to get his prezzie open.
_Curly-Xmasprezzieaction

Anyways, I'm off on holidays until January 3 so what an awesome break from the driving to and from work every day. Reading and crocheting half the day of course - yay!! I know the time off is going way too fast though, I'll never get everything done I want to.

My Kelly girl friend found the sheepie tape measure and sent it to me in my parcel. We have so much fun with exchanging gifts. Will have some pic updates this week yet too. Enjoy every moment of your day.