Monday, August 21

back in gear

Hi everyone

Well, my studying is finally complete for the spring/summer course I took in Statistics. I gained a whole lot of knowledge and tons of confidence that I actually could study again, re-learn how to be a student and get the most out of the teaching. In math type courses the only thing is to work work work on the problems and keep doin it.

I almost finished up my vacation time, got a few more days this and next week. I did a ton of knitting, ton of reading, lots of crocheting and oodles of R&R and nap time with my dog. :)

It'll take me awhile now to get all the pics uploaded of projects, FOs and WIPs, but I felt good to finish up a lot of things. Now to get back to blogging :)

I finished and sewed up all the Irish Hiking Wristwarmers, well, 2 sets since I had screwed up on the # of cables, so ended up making 2 sets instead of ripping back, since I'm not confident in frogging knitting yet.
irish-hiking_warmers

I'll be sharing more soon. If you're still reading, thanks for sticking here and hangin in for more.