Friday, August 19

Tag I'm It

I've been tagged, by the waddling one

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

yikes,,....to narrow it down to 5 only, LOL

1. I still "type" things I'm thinking, even when I'm nowhere near a keyboard. When I learned how to type if I wasn't at a typewriter I practiced by typing out my thoughts as if I was at a keyboard. I'm sure, no, I know this is why i can type so fast now.

2. If I make homemade icecream sundaes I have to microwave mine.

3. I'm hooked on crushed/shaved ice. I eat usually two big buckets a night, I CRAVE it.

4. When I start a new book whatever bookmark I start with I have to keep using that one throughout the whole book.

5. Before I can start a new book I have to know what the next book is I'll read. No wonder I have tons of books! I can't stand not having several books on hand that are lined up for me to read.