Saturday, December 22

FO - The Man Socks

I finished them on time!!

B-Socks-FO

Another proud new sock knitter moment for me.
The man person better love getting them for Christmas!! I'm sure he will.

I started a pair of Monkey Socks (pattern by Cookie A) with the Trekking XXL that Jenna gave me. I guess I'm still new enough with sock yarn and socks that I was delightfully amazed how the colors just pop out brilliantly when knit up. I got a little more than the first lace repeat done today. Oh my, holidays and free time are grand! :)

MonkeySocks-TREKKING XXL

And, an early Christmas present I bought with a gift certificate given to me by the new prof at work. Thank you Melody!!

KnittingSocks-AnnBuddBOOK

I love that there's some basic patterns in there for knitting some socks for all sizes out of different weights of yarn - even worsted and chunky. I want to make some worsted wool ones for B when he's clearing snow.