Wednesday, November 14

thank you

Thanks everyone for your comments on my recent posting...

Great idea Andrea, on doubling up the scarves. I was thinking of wearing this one with the hot pink cashmerino cowl I made. Now I'm thinking I'll have to make another scarf in the Debbie Bliss dark turquoise I bought on sale..I'll take a pic with the three colors together on the weekend (only available daylight hours) so I can use skylight instead of flash and you can tell me what you think of the tri color mix.

Thanks Deneen...I'm thinking my third pair will be for me so I can try wearing them and feel that home-knitted sock feeling I hear so much about.

Jenna - hehe, you won't rest until I admit I'm addicted to making socks like you, LOL. I'm for sure addicted to all the beautiful sock yarns, and am rather liking that I seem to be able to sit down for a few minute break, knit a few rows of the sock and keep knitting sporadically on them as well as on my Saturday morning wakeup time.

Dawn, thanks again for getting me sock-started without fear with your pattern.

Thanks for commenting Kelly, I know that little girl is going to love her new cupcake purse.

and Brenda..your sock creations have inspired me for my blogreading career!! And you're right, I'm thinking of all kinds of people, friends, relatives I want to knit socks for gifts now. :)